Ying joined Isler CPA in January of 2004 after working as a senior accountant in both a local and national CPA firm. Ying focuses on audits of municipalities, tribal governments, nonprofit organizations, and employee benefits plans. She performs audits conducted in accordance with Government Auditing Standards, OMB Super circular and Oregon Local Budget Law.
- Masters of Science in Finance, University of Wyoming
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Wyoming
- Oregon Municipal Auditor
- Oregon Society of CPA’s
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Eugene Swim and Tennis Center Member
Ask me About
- How I can help you answer financial accounting and reporting questions.
- Governmental financial reporting and cash basis reporting options under the GFOA certificate program.
- Employee benefit plans
- Touring Beijing, China
- Cooking Chinese food
Join Our Team
We believe that our success is primarily based on the people we hire. Learn more about career opportunities at Isler CPA.