Rindy has lived in Lane County all of her life and loves her home in the country. Rindy joined Isler CPA in 2018 after her past experience as a receptionist, bookkeeper, sales assistant, and insurance agent.
Away from work, Rindy can often be found enjoying the view, watching the wildlife, writing or sitting by the fire in her secret garden her husband created. She also enjoys spending time with her family and friends, making art, sewing, camping, going to the coast & waterfalls and exploring new places in Oregon.
- Pleasant Hill High School Graduate
- Quickbooks Online Certified ProAdvisor
- Children’s ministry volunteer at church
- Praise team vocalist at church
- Volunteer for Lane County Against Trafficking
Join Our Team
We believe that our success is primarily based on the people we hire. Learn more about career opportunities at Isler CPA.