Michelle graduated in 2007 from the University of Oregon with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting. Prior to coming to Isler, she worked with Horsfall & Fipps, P.C., a local accounting firm, for over eleven years, most recently as their Client Accounting Manager. Before entering public accounting, she worked for many years in various industries as a bookkeeper and Licensed Tax Consultant, which gives her a special perspective into client’s accounting needs.
Michelle has lived in Springfield for many years, and enjoys spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren. She is passionate about music, and has served for the past 10 years as worship leader at her church.
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting; University of Oregon Lundquist College of Business
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Worship Leader, New Song Christian Fellowship, Springfield, Oregon
- Treasurer, Board of Directors, Pearl Buck Center, Eugene, Oregon
Ask Me About
- How Isler’s “Back Office” services can help your company succeed
- What entity selection will work best for your business
- Retirement Plan selection to maximize tax savings
- Getting your business involved with Pearl Buck Center’s Community Employment Initiative
- How having grandkids makes life so much better
- What it’s like to be the only American on a bus tour from Germany to Paris
Join Our Team
We believe that our success is primarily based on the people we hire. Learn more about career opportunities at Isler CPA.