John Gustafson is the firm administrator at Isler CPA with over 30 years experience as a controller in the private sector. He attended Indiana University on a track and field scholarship and their received is Bachelor of Science in Business with emphasis in accounting.
John grew up in Eugene before heading off to college. While not at work he enjoys running, going to U of O track meets, spending time with family, and playing with his grandchildren who live in Springfield.
- BS in Business with emphasis in Accounting from Indiana University
- Notary Public for the State of Oregon
- Treasurer and member of the board of directors of Camp Lutherwood Oregon
- Treasurer of GreenLane
Ask about me
- Using QuickBooks
- Getting kicked out of Indiana Basketball practice by Bobby Knight
- Running in the 1980 Olympic trials to no where.
Join Our Team
We believe that our success is primarily based on the people we hire. Learn more about career opportunities at Isler CPA.