Glenn Munro has over 40 years of varied experience advising clients regarding accounting aspects in many fields of business. His areas of expertise are primarily in taxation and business planning. He serves clients in areas including manufacturing, medical services, real estate development, retail sales, logging, restaurants, farming, ranching, and not for profit organizations.
Glenn provides services including federal and state tax planning, selection of entities, and selection of retirement plans. He also represents clients during income and estate tax examinations. He has been a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and assists clients with business valuations and with determining the appropriate structure for business sales and acquisitions. He is a member of the Oregon and American Societies of CPA’s.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, University of Washington, 1972, (some better football years)
- Former National instructor, Coopers and Lybrand, and adjunct professor, University of Oregon
- Oregon Society of CPA’s
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Eugene Family YMCA board member, treasurer and president
- Former Eugene Estate Planning Council, president
- Former Eugene-Springfield Tax Association, founding member
- Former United Way of Lane County, board member and treasurer
- Lane Community College Foundation, Executive Committee member, foundation treasurer and head of investment committee.
Ask Me About
- How to avoid estate taxes without overly complicating your life
- How much you can give to others in one year without causing tax issues…it is much larger than $14,000
- Why you should take guaranteed payments from your LLC.
- How to cut the federal tax rate on foreign sales from your business by half, even if you were not the exporter
- How you can help Lane Community College students with the funding of annual scholarships
- Hiking the Oregon wilderness with his wife Olya. Where are the Wallowas, really, and what is a round barn?
- Playing with 4 granddaughters and one grandson, and probably more by now.
Join Our Team
We believe that our success is primarily based on the people we hire. Learn more about career opportunities at Isler CPA.