Gatlin Hawkins has been with Isler since 2015 and is an Assurance Senior Associate. Gatlin has experience auditing governments, not-for-profits, and financial institutions. Prior to coming to Isler, Gatlin lived in California, where he worked for another CPA firm auditing municipal governments and special districts. Gatlin is a native of California’s Del Norte County on the state’s most northern coast. Gatlin resides in Springfield with his wife and three children.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accountancy); California State University, Sacramento
- Oregon Municipal Auditor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Boy Scouts of America: Volunteer, Woodbadge Recipient, Past Scout Master, Past Merit Badge Councilor
- Beta Alpha Psi: Alumnus, Past Vice President – Information Systems
- Delta Epsilon Iota: Alumnus
Ask Me About
- What is required if you receive a federal grant
- The three different bases of accounting each government uses
- The differences in working for a small firm and a regional firm
- How I found Isler CPA
- Living without power or running water for 8 years
Join Our Team
We believe that our success is primarily based on the people we hire. Learn more about career opportunities at Isler CPA.