Eric Bell is a partner at Isler, CPA with over 11 years experience in public accounting. He received his Master in Taxation from the University of Denver in 2005 and then started working for KPMG in Denver in their federal tax group. He worked at KPMG for four years in Denver and then returned to Eugene in 2009. He has a broad range of tax experiences with exposure to various industries as well as dealing with various federal and state tax issues.
Eric grew up in Eugene however currently lives in Springfield. Outside of work he spends time with his wife and three daughters. When he is not spending time with them, he is either watching University of Oregon football or track and field, training for a triathlon, or exercising. One fun fact about Eric is that he has a twin brother who lives in town and is also a CPA who performs tax work. In addition, his father is a CPA in Eugene and his younger brother is a CPA who works for the Internal Revenue Service in Medford, OR.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting and finance from Idaho State University
- Master of Taxation from University of Denver
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Eugene-Springfield Tax Association
Ask Me About
- How multistate tax compliance is becoming increasingly more important for your business
- Structure and tax planning for business acquisition, sale or merger and preparing a business for future sale
- How to defer gain from the sale of my rental property
- How tax planning with your CPA can save money in taxes
- What family gatherings are like with four CPAs in the family
- How high I have jumped with the pole vault pole
- Which is harder, running a marathon or a half Ironman
Join Our Team
We believe that our success is primarily based on the people we hire. Learn more about career opportunities at Isler CPA.