Emily joined Isler in August 2015, shortly after graduating from college. She started at Isler completing both tax and audit work, but has since decided to dedicate her efforts to the tax department. Emily resides in Springfield, Oregon but is an Aumsville, Oregon native. Emily is a CPA candidate and recently submitted her application for licensure with the Oregon Board of Accountancy. Emily enjoys camping, hiking, traveling, photography, and any activities spent with her family.
- Associate of Arts, Oregon Transfer Degree from Chemeketa Community College
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from The University of Oregon
- Oregon Society of CPA’s
- University of Oregon Alumni Association
- State of Oregon foster parent
- SMART volunteer reader
- Project Linus blanket creator/donor
Join Our Team
We believe that our success is primarily based on the people we hire. Learn more about career opportunities at Isler CPA.