Cody is originally from Reedsport, Oregon where he was born in raised. After high school, Cody moved to Eugene, Oregon to attend the University of Oregon. While at the University of Oregon, Cody joined the Isler family as a tax intern. Cody has been with the firm since 2012 and was hired full time in 2014. Cody received great news in July 2016 that he had been approved to become a practicing Certified Public Account (CPA) in the State of Oregon. As a senior Auditor, Cody focuses most of his time at the firm specializing in audits of municipalities, nonprofit organizations, and tribal governments. When not busy at work Cody enjoys: hunting, fishing, golfing, lifting weights, playing/watching almost any sport, especially his alma mater, the Oregon Ducks and searching for the best micro brews in Oregon.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accountancy & Finance) from University of Oregon
- University of Oregon Alumni Association
- Oregon Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Young Professionals Network- In association with the Eugene Chamber of Commerce
- Local park cleanups
- Bark in the park-an event by Greenhill Humane Society
- Supporting the Oregon Ducks every home Saturday at Autzen Stadium
Join Our Team
We believe that our success is primarily based on the people we hire. Learn more about career opportunities at Isler CPA.