Brett started as a tax intern with Isler CPA in January of 2019 after graduating from the University of Oregon. He officially joined the team full-time in July of 2019. Brett has lived in Eugene since 2005, when he moved from northern Michigan to pursue a degree in Environmental Studies. Graduating in 2013, he decided to pursue a second degree in accounting. Brett enjoys cooking, hiking, camping and the Pacific Northwest’s beautiful forests, mountains, rivers and coastlines.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies from the University of Oregon
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Oregon
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Beta Alpha Psi Alumnus
- University of Oregon Alumni Association
- United Way Day of Caring Volunteer
- Greenhill Humane Society Bark in the Park
- Friends of Trees Tree-planter
Join Our Team
We believe that our success is primarily based on the people we hire. Learn more about career opportunities at Isler CPA.