Ann joined Isler in August 2013 and has worked in public accounting in the Eugene, Oregon area for ten years. She focuses on personal, business and non-profit tax services. Her continuing education is aimed at increasing her expertise and staying current with changes in all three of these areas.
- Bachelor of Science degrees in Math and Computer Science from Utah State University
- Completion of all required undergraduate accounting courses at the University of Oregon
- Oregon Licensed Tax Consultant
- Oregon Society of CPA’s
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oregon Track Club
- Board Treasurer of Community Supported Shelters
Join Our Team
We believe that our success is primarily based on the people we hire. Learn more about career opportunities at Isler CPA.