Adam joined us in 2013, bringing to the firm an extensive background in business, both as a manager and an owner. Adam Studied music and literature at Bakersfield College, and is currently in the process of completing his Bachelors Degree in Accounting at Northwest Christian University. Adam works primarily in the areas of estate and trust administration and taxation, and individual income tax preparation.
Adam is a life-long volunteer, and is in his 19th year as club treasurer for the Rotary Club of Eugene Emerald Valley. In his leisure time, Adam enjoys traveling the world with his wife Judith. writing fiction, and restoring his Alfa Romeo Spider.
- Bakersfield College
- Northwest Christian University
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Notary Public for the State of Oregon
- Paul Harris Fellow and member of the Rotary Club of Eugene Emerald Valley
- Treasurer of the Rotary Club of Eugene Emerald Valley
Join Our Team
We believe that our success is primarily based on the people we hire. Learn more about career opportunities at Isler CPA.