We understand the importance of maximizing profits while minimizing financial burdens when it comes to the manufacturing and distribution industry. Isler CPA can help you maximize tax saving opportunities to improve profit margins, tighten operations and compete in a global economy.
Our Manufacturing and Distribution Services
Our services include:
- Income tax planning and preparation
- Review of your exposure to state and local taxes across the US
- Audit, review, preparation and compilation
- Budgeting and cash flow planning
- Business valuation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Strategic planning
- Compensation and benefits
- Estate and succession planning
- International business accounting, using the IC DISC to reduce tax rates
- Qualification for all federal and state credits and incentive grants
Tax Credits and Deductions
Isler CPA can identify credits and deductions you may be overlooking to reduce your tax liability. We help clients with research and development credits (R&D credit). The domestic production activities deduction (DPAD) and small business health care tax credits.