With ever-changing regulations from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) and ERISA, we understand the importance of staying on top of the benefit plan industry. We have extensive experience and continuous training that enables us to understand the reporting requirements that you face. As a member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, we have access to resources and tools that enhance our services.
Our Benefit Plan Services
Our goal is to enhance your plan operation and simplify your fiduciary responsibilities. Our benefit plan services include:
Audit and Assurance
- Private and governmental retirement plans
- Employee Stock Owner Plans (ESOP)
- Full and limited-scope audits
Guidance and Support
- EBP audits and Auditor communications
- Outsourced plan record keeping and reporting functions
- Internal controls in financial reporting
- Safeguarding plan assets
- Valuing and reporting plan investments
- RFP and auditor evaluation process
- DOL/regulatory resources
We are not TPA’s, (Third party administrators), but we work with many experienced firms to bring you the guidance that you need.