As we approach the end of 2019 and get ready for a new tax season, it’s a good time to be thinking about getting your company’s accounting ready for your CPA. By utilizing Isler’s Client Accounting Services (CAS) team in the next few weeks, you can ensure a smooth and timely process for completing your company’s tax returns.
There are several reasons why you should have our team get started right away on cleaning up your accounting, if you utilize QuickBooks:
- Faster tax preparation times – having your books ready to go for your CPA will ensure your tax return is completed as quickly as possible. Often, delays happen because there are many necessary adjustments to your books.
- Faster response to questions – before you are already well into 2020’s work, answering questions about 2019 income and expenses will be easier for you, and it will be faster and more efficient for our team, since we won’t have as many projects happening.
- More accurate estimates – If you plan to file an extension, now is the time to have your books cleaned up in order to make the best possible extension estimate.
Our CAS team is ready and eager to help you with this important step! The only thing we will need to get started is a backup of your QuickBooks file, and a password to open it! If you use QuickBooks Online, we will just need any updated access information you may have.
Ongoing Utilization of Isler’s CAS Team
Here are some typical scenarios that represent the perfect candidate for Isler’s CAS offerings:
- Your company typically has many correcting entries needed at year-end to prepare your books for tax preparation
- You find yourself spending a lot of time at the end of the year “getting your books ready” for your accountant, because you don’t have an on-site accountant
- Accounting is not in your top 100 ways to spend precious time away from your company and/or family
- You started your business because you are great at what you do, not because you were excited to learn accounting
- Reconciling the company checking account tends to trigger heart issues
- You would like to have one phone number to call for anything accounting or tax related: bookkeeping, tax preparation, payroll, consultation, etc.
- You would like to have up-to-date access to your company’s financial information whenever you want it
- You are interested in learning how accurate, up-to-date financial information can be used to analyze key performance indicators, industry bench marks, set goals, and help your company increase its bottom line.
If you can answer yes to any of the above, Isler’s CAS team can help you! Call or email your CPA today to set up an appointment to discuss how we can better serve you through our CAS offerings.