The triple bottom line: people, planet and prosperity captures an expanded spectrum of values and criteria for measuring our organizational success. Our commitment to corporate social, environmental and economic responsibility sets us apart as a leader in sustainability practices. Isler CPA has been recognized for its community service, sustainability efforts, and family-friendly employment practices time and time again.
Our value depends on the talent, integrity, commitment and creativity of our team. We hire top candidates that share our philosophy and desire to excel. We provide outstanding opportunities for professional growth by offering continued education and engagement responsibility. Our family-friendly practices have been recognized by Families in Good Company, City of Eugene and Oregon Business Magazine.
Sustainability is an important element of our triple bottom line. In September 2007, Isler CPA was recognized by Eugene Mayor Kitty Piercy for taking “bold steps to sustainability.” Oregon Business Magazine recognized Isler again in 2016 as one of the Best Green Workplaces in Oregon.
Our sustainability initiatives include:
- Asking 50 hours of community service from employees every year
- Participated in EWEB Energy Saving program
- Retrofitted and upgraded HVAC and lighting systems
- Converted to paperless audit documentation system
- Recycling stations installed throughout the office
- Janitorial service instructed to use sustainable earth cleaning products
- Installed solar electric system
- First Eugene CPA firm to participate in LTD’s Group Pass Program
The triple bottom line philosophy cannot work without a solid financial foundation. The goal of our firm is to offer the highest quality auditing and accounting, tax and management advisory services available. Throughout our history, we have experienced successful, profitable growth in our public accounting practice.
Some of our business practices include:
- Compete for best employees by paying competitive compensation and benefits
- Provided training for key financial positions in business and government
- Fund a scholarship awarded by the U of O accounting department
- Two scholarships awarded by the Shedd Institute of Music School
- Active in Junction City, Cottage Grove, Springfield, and Eugene Area Chambers of Commerce
- Provided over $125,000 in direct and indirect community support annually
- Discounted auditing and accounting services to local nonprofit organizations
- Engaged Good Company and Advanced Energy Systems to implement sustainable practices for our firm and our clients
- Continuing Title Sponsor of The Shedd’s Now Hear This concert series
100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon
Isler CPA has been named one of the 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon by Oregon Business Magazine every year since 2009. Companies and organizations on this list are recognized for their exceptional efforts to facilitate a sustainable workplace.