Isler CPA provides accounting and auditing services to municipalities, state agencies, utilities, and state and local authorities. In addition to in-depth consultation, we offer assistance in meeting federal funding regulations. As a member of the AICPA Government Audit Quality Center, we are committed to providing the highest quality services.
Our services for municipalities
Our governmental financial experts can help elected officials, staff and council leadership make sound long and short-term decisions.
Our services for municipal governments include:
- Audits in accordance with governmental auditing standards and OMB Uniform Guidance (Single Audit)
- Review, compilation and preparation
- Accounting standards implementation
- Evaluation and design of accounting and internal control systems, policies and procedures
- Forensic examinations
- Budgeting and financial forecasts
- Bond underwriting consultation
- Task outsourcing
- Litigation support
Experts you can count on
Both Gary Iskra, managing partner and Paul Nielson, partner of Isler CPA have instructed governmental accounting classes at the Oregon Government Finance Officers Association (OGFOA). They also received the OGFOA award for Outstanding Contribution to Public Finance. They have also provided training at the Oregon Association of County Treasurers and Finance Officers.